Ever closed your eyes and wished for wings to take you away, to a land breathtakingly beautiful, peaceful serene and wholesomely pristine. Well dreams have the uncanny ability of coming true at Laspalmas in Munnar, promise you a beautiful nature valley surrounding all around you. Munnar is a haven of peace and tranquility - the idyllic tourist destination at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations - pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests - aroma of spice scented cool air.
- The above rate is inclusive of taxes and breakfast
- Extra person rate is Rs. 600
- The above rate is valid from 01 Oct to 19 Dec 2012 & from 10 Jan to 31 Jan 2013 Only
- Las Palmas Munnar provides you with all that you are looking for… Great interiors, maximum mileage for your money, and a thoroughly modern setup.
- Added to that is the easy access, fine food and laid – back surroundings. You get it all in Las Palmas.
- One of the largest in Munnar.. ‘DOOF’ restaurant serves all the varieties, be it Indian. South Indian, Chinese… It can’t get better than this.